08.10.2009

I hate shopping ;o

Believe me or not, but I hate shopping clothes ...
Nothing ever fits in normal sizes, and I always have to get a size bigger, and I feel HUGE!
But shopping BOOKS is always good (y) When I once in a while buy one, I buy two x)
And I read it, and love it :D
I love almost every love-story, vampire-story and fantasy-story ^^
Siv
xx

oh, and btw, I think this is my last post in English...
There will be some once in a while, but for now they will be in Norwegian (bokmål)
Thanks to Vikki for being my only follower!
And to Linn for commenting on almost every one!

2 kommentarer:

  1. hehe jeg hater å shoppe klær jeg og!! xD Værste er bukser, for man må alltid prøve de ><

    hehe bare hyggelig det vettu ;D

    SvarSlett
  2. akkurat det som er problemet x)
    også passer de ikke, så må du hente andre størrelser, prøve etc -.-'

    SvarSlett